Thursday, August 19, 2010

Altoona, WI Event Photographer, Family Photographer, Wedding Photographer, Glamour Photographer







Why hello there!! Long time no see. I have been neglecting you, have I? I am so sorry! I have been so incredibly busy and catching up has been hard, I need to schedule some time to catch my breath. I also had a good learning experience in the last month. It taught me a lot about my business model and how I should do things. Also taught me that I am very lucky with the loyal fans and customer's I have and to treasure them! I hope my fans and loyal blog followers have been wonderful!

What have I been up to? Ahhhh...LOTS! I have had several shoots I haven't had the opportunity to share with you. I had a shoot with a high school friend and her 2 wonderful and energetic little boys, Austin & Logan. They were such a blast, the beginning of the shoot started a little slowly because it was the first time A&L had met me. Once they realized that I was really just a little kid myself, they perked right up. Austin cut his finger about 1/3 of the way through and we had to make shift a bandage with a cotton ball and electrical tape, that's me...I will custom make a bandage for your kiddos. Needless to say, bandages immediately went on my list for an Emergency kit for shoots. That list just keeps growing!

Austin & Logan's shoot ended with Blueberry cheesecake ice cream at Nelson's. Much deserved!! And yummy, if you haven't tried that flavor or Nelson's Cheese Factory for that matter, you really should! Their sandwiches are really delicious as well, and have some fun names.

After Logan & Austin, I had shoots with Saxy Salon, Baby C, another good friend of mine named Pam, (quite the bombshell she is!!), QUEEN OF THE CASTLE MAGAZINE!!!!! ahhhh! I got the cover for this month! Awesome. I also had a shoot with an oldie, but a goodie: Annie & her 3 girls, Mya, Danika, & Layla. Cutest little firepots ever! My cousin Shasta's daughter Madison, and the Altoona Fire Department, the Selvig's. Wow! Busy, busy...I had a few others in there, as well...

I'm a lucky girl, staying busy with the things I love best, and I am so lucky to be able to share them with you. Thanks again for subscribing to my blog, your support means the world to me!! Stay tuned also, because coming this fall I have a HUGE surprise for you all!

With love & best wishes,
Bobbie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment