Monday, June 14, 2010

Altoona, WI Maternity & Family Photographer





I am sooooo so excited to tell you guys about yesterday's shoot! What a day!! Travis & I met with Samantha Brown, her boyfriend Tony, and his two kids Ivy & Isaac for maternity photos. We ended up taking photos of the kids too, and these two were such cuties! And so well behaved, I haven't seen kids so darn well behaved in quite a while. They were also super excited to have their photos taken, and as soon as they knew the camera lens was on them, they were cheesing it up. I told Sam that Ivy should be in ballet, she kept doing ballet poses and apparently she has never even been in a dance class before. The kid is a natural! Isaac was building little boats out of pieces of wood, putting rocks in them and floating them in the mud puddles. Definitely a natural builder.

They both have the cutest heads of curly hair ever. I'm hoping Sam & Tony's baby adopts those curls too, because it is just too cute. I got some pretty adorable photos of them right before they left with dad. We think they were excited to go watch cartoons, dad too! :)

Sam was a fantastic person to work with, she herself is a bit of a camera ham and even though she was modest and kept insisting she isn't photogenic; she is! She did an amazing job, and has the most contagious smile ever. Her belly was just beautiful too, I tell ya...we got spoiled for our first maternity shoot. She was also just brimming with ideas. She brought along sidewalk chalk, we did fun stuff with that that no one can see yet, because they are keeping the baby's name a surprise to the family. I will say though, the name is adorable and a hint...the initials are CRB. If anyone can guess the baby's first name, I will give you a FREE 2 hour photo shoot...BUT I can't tell you if you've won until after the baby is born. Good Luck guessing!!

She also brought along a stuffed beaver because the baby's last name is Beaver, how cute is that!? We did some fantastic stuff with some white sheer material, a onesie and some adorable baby shoes too. On top of all this fabulous stuff, Sam is letting me photograph the baby when she is born! I am so excited, I can't even begin to tell you. I have tons of ideas, and I can't wait now.

Really hope you guys enjoy the photos from the shoot, and post your baby name guesses in the comments area. Will be sharing with you again soon, until then.....

All my best,

Bobbie Sue

3 comments:

  1. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to manuvering on blog sites and other internet things, but I did it ...I'm here!
    My favorite C baby names are: Camille = virgin of unblemished character, Carajean= sweet melody and Carrington = beautiful OR
    Carla = one who is strong, woman LOL had seen that one and couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Bobbie Sue, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete